Tasty, classic, simple. That's our food. The perfect way to start, or round off, a great day of golf at Queen's Park.
A warm welcome awaits you at Woodpecker Café.
We work closely with the Queen's Park golf team to make sure your golf day runs smoothly and that we give you the best experience possible.
A keen golfer himself, Darren our catering manager understands the complexities of arranging a golf society day. He was worked with our functions manager Charlotte to design the following base options - these can be flexed as required to suit your needs.
We can plug in the TV and display your leaderboard scores - just book this in with Charlotte ahead of your day.
Visible golf bag storage
In case of wet weather, we have a room behind a coded lock that can be used to store golf bags, in view of our golf team.
Private dining area
Take advantage of our 19th hole for groups of under 20 - just tell Charlotte who can book this for you.
Food service and menus
Rolling service time
We can serve your society as the groups roll in - if you prefer your group to have their food as soon as they finish, rather than waiting for the last man in.
If your golf day is teeing off early, you will be heading out before we open the café. here is our suggestion of how your golf day could work:
- Get away on time and have your bacon baps or breakfast baguettes and coffee delivered to the tenth, with our Tee Caddy service - booking ahead of time is recommended (service can be provided on the day, but may be affected during busy times if not booked).
If you're travelling to your golf day from outside of the area, you are probably staying in hotel or B&B accommodation, which might include a breakfast. This means you might be looking to tee-off mid morning.
If you're breakfasting before you come, here is our suggestion of how your golf day could work:
- Book a post-game burger and pint with us (or something else from our delicious menu) for that all important post-game reflection, celebration, or wind-down if things didn't go to plan!
Afternoon tee times
If you're heading out later in the day, then we suggest that your day could mean that you:
- enjoy a hearty breakfast with us before heading out
- book a later meal to enjoy post-game analysis in our 19th hole
- add some evening entertainment and make a night of it
To discuss options, please get in touch.